£750 all day one photographer or £850 two photographers
Full coverage from Bridal preparations till First Dance.
All the best images in high resolution files for you to keep with a print release.
- All images also re-sized for easy internet upload to social media sites or emailing.
- A gorgeous wooden USB Memory Stick in a wooden presentation box.
- A 20 prints from your wedding day in a 6″ x 4″
- A five prints of your Wedding portraits format A3
- A slide show of your day.
- Private website gallery
- Two meetings, one how soon is possible and the second one two-one week before your Wedding Day
I am fully covered with photographers insurance ( Public Liability, breaking down etc) Also I have no only one camera, so you don´t need to worry if one of my cameras will letting me down. All my stuff is only professional photographers stuff. Also only i do all edit or retouching on all my images.
And how long you will waiting for your pictures?
- All the best images ( 400-700 images ) would be uploaded to your Private website gallery between 1 – 3 weeks from your Wedding Day.
- A Wedding Portraits will be ready for you between 2 – 4 weeks after your Wedding Day.
- A printed images with personalised wooden box and USB will be ready for you between 3 – 4 weeks from your Wedding Day.
- Please don´t forget read Terms and Conditions for Weddings
Please always feel free to contact me.
Your photographer Jiri Kolar
I would be happy to share this so lovely feedback from Hannah and Jerry.
I got this attachment inside my post this morning.
I can´t have a better Monday!
Denny, thanks a lot for your stunning team work !
Dear Hannah and Jerry,
i have no words lol
I am really enjoyed your wedding Day, i love all your friends and your family! What a lovely and friendly guys!!!
I am sure, i will never forgot how i was stacked on the wooden seat behind the Father durring Ceremony at Church
Thank you so much Jerry and Hannah,
it was my honour to be your Wedding Photographer.
I can´t wait for our another Photo Session , maybe Maternity😊😉 ?
Good luck to your life Mr And Mrs Beeston
Photographer Jiri Kolar